Starting a project without clearly defined goals is like a journey without a map – you might discover something, but will you really reach where you want? Goals are like lighthouses for designers – they point the way and help avoid obstacles. When you define what you want to achieve from the very beginning, every element of the project suddenly makes sense. It’s not just about aesthetics or functionality; it’s about building a path that leads to user satisfaction and business success. With a clear goal from the start, all design decisions become more purposeful and focused. It’s like having a compass in the digital design world – you always know which way to go.
User Experience (UX) / User Interface (UI) Website Design:
The website should reflect the warmth and calmness that the brand wants to convey to its customers.
Emphasis on comfort and “boredom” in a positive sense, as a state of relaxation and repose.
Developing a unique visual identity that communicates the brand’s philosophy through design, colors, and typography.
Using elements that evoke nostalgia and a return to childhood to strengthen the relationship with the customer.
Intuitive information architecture facilitating user navigation.
Designing with accessibility and user-friendliness in mind so that everyone can feel part of the Nuda brand world.
Mission, Vision, Metaphor
Mission, vision, and metaphor in UX/UI design are like the foundations, roof, and windows of a building. The mission is the foundation that supports the entire project, providing a stable base for further actions. Vision, like the roof, protects and shapes the entirety of the project, giving it a unique form and purpose. Metaphor is like windows through which the user looks, allowing them to understand and experience the project in a more direct and understandable way. All three elements create a solid and functional structure that defines and directs the project towards success.
Mission: “Create clothes that transform everyday life into a space for relaxation and self-reflection, celebrating the peace of mind and simplicity of being.”
Vision: “Achieve a world where everyone can find joy in daily ‘boredom,’ reclaiming freedom and the lightness of childhood days through conscious choice of clothing.”
Metaphor: “A soft blanket that wraps around on a chilly day; Nuda clothes are like a safe haven to return to, finding warmth and comfort at any moment.”
Customer Journey Map, or Mapa Podróży Klienta in Polish, is an essential tool in UX/UI design. It can be compared to a movie script that details every step a customer takes when interacting with a product or service. It serves as a guide, indicating how a user progresses from initial interest to purchase and usage. CJM enables understanding and empathy for the customer experience, allowing designers and businesses to better tailor their services to real needs and expectations. Through CJM, we can see our product through the eyes of the customer, identifying potential obstacles and moments of delight that influence satisfaction. It’s like directing a movie, where each scene matters for the entire story.
Providing accurate product information, such as dimensions and material composition, to support informed purchasing decisions by customers.
Ensuring a sense of security and comfort through warm and gentle color schemes on the website.
Facilitating the purchasing process through intuitive navigation and easily accessible contact information.
Reducing information overload and visual chaos, often hindering the digital shopping environment.
Facilitating an efficient and satisfying purchasing process by eliminating unnecessary barriers.
Features and Services:
Designing an intuitive user interface that reflects the brand philosophy and facilitates user interaction.
Jobs To Be Done (JTBD) is a method that helps understand the specific “jobs” customers want to accomplish when deciding to make a purchase. It focuses on identifying the main motivations and goals of users, rather than just product features. In this approach, the customer “hires” the product to solve a specific problem or fulfill a need. JTBD helps creators better tailor their offerings to real expectations and life situations, anticipating how the product will be used in practice.
Finding and Choosing Comfortable and Stylish Clothing: Customers seek an easy way to find clothing that meets their expectations in terms of both comfort and aesthetics. It’s important to provide access to a wide range of options that align with their individual preferences.
Understanding the Look and Comfort of Clothing on the Body: Customers want assurance that selected clothing will look good and be comfortable to wear, even without trying it on. Realistic product presentations and accurate descriptions are crucial here.
Conscious Purchase Decision: Customers expect to make informed purchase decisions based on clear and detailed product information. They want to know about the material, origin, and possible applications of the clothing.
Barrier-Free Purchase: Customers expect a smooth and intuitive purchasing process, allowing easy transition from product selection to transaction completion without unnecessary steps or complications.
Security During Online Shopping: Customers must feel confident when making online purchases. It’s important for them to know that their personal data is protected and the purchasing process is secure. They also expect easy access to customer support for questions or issues.
Convenient Delivery of Purchased Products: Customers value flexible and convenient delivery options that align with their needs and lifestyle. They expect purchased products to be delivered in a way that is most convenient for them.
Action plan, based on the Design Thinking and Agile methodologies in website design, visual identification, and research, focuses on a flexible and iterative process. The project implementation for the Nuda Fashion brand includes the following stages:
- Analysis and Empathy: We start by deeply understanding the needs and preferences of the target customer group for Nuda Fashion. To achieve this, we conduct interviews, surveys, and market research to better understand their expectations and motivations. We also analyze the market context and competitive positioning.
- Moodboard and Brainstorming: Next, we create a visual inspiration board to capture and convey the brand’s aesthetics, values, and emotions it wants to evoke among customers. At this stage, we encourage creative thinking and generating multiple ideas.
- Branding Concept and Prototyping: We develop key elements of the brand identity, such as the logo, color palette, and typography. During this time, we also create initial prototypes that are tested and iteratively improved to ensure they align with the brand’s philosophy and message.
- Wireframe and Iteration: We design simple website sketches that present the basic structure and layout of elements. In an Agile approach, wireframes are continually tested and refined based on feedback.
- UX (User Experience) and Validation: We focus on providing an intuitive and satisfying user experience, including ease of navigation, information accessibility, and smooth purchase process. We validate our approach through user testing and continuous feedback collection.
- UI (User Interface) and Implementation: We develop a detailed user interface design that is not only aesthetically appealing but also functional. It aims to reflect the character of the Nuda Fashion brand. At this stage, we closely collaborate with programmers to ensure the project is technically feasible and compliant with the latest standards.
- Deployment and Optimization: After launching the website, our team monitors its performance and collects data to assist in further optimization. At this stage, we focus on minor adjustments and improvements to provide the best possible user experience.
Each of these stages is imbued with a spirit of collaboration, creativity, and continuous improvement, which is crucial in a product-oriented approach to design.
As part of the media strategy for Nuda Fashion, after completing work on the website and visual identification, a key task is to create original content for social media platforms. These posts are designed to:
Express the Brand’s Character: Each publication should faithfully reflect the aesthetics and values that Nuda Fashion represents. It’s not just about maintaining visual consistency but also conveying the unique spirit and philosophy of the brand.
Engage Audiences: The goal is to create content that naturally encourages interaction – from comments and likes to shares. The focus is on building an active and engaged community around the brand.
Promote the Website and Collections: Content should not only showcase the latest products but also encourage visits to the redesigned website. The key is to combine visual appeal with a practical call to action.
Tell the Brand’s Story: Each post has the opportunity to be part of a larger narrative that connects customers with the brand. It’s not just about presenting products but also telling stories that build an emotional connection and deeper understanding of Nuda Fashion’s values.